Sonntag, 1. Juni 2008

intertitle

I have to wake up at 8am, which is in 6 hours. It's my first official day of work! I can't sleep, mainly because ever since school ended and I had no more obligations, I indulged in staying up until I was practically falling asleep, and slept in until my body had enough non movement. That means i went rock climbing at midnight and went to bed around 3am and went to sleep for about 10 hours and woke up sometime after noon, after which I wasted my days painting, stumbling, playing ukulele, learning rhapsody in blue on the piano, and having accidents on my ripstik. Oh well. Eventually I will be on a good schedule again.

I have been told that I will be working on setting up a location for filming, which begins on the 5th. The location I will be working on is the apartment of the fictional artist.

I found out yesterday that the producers have not decided how the story will end! It was apparently really difficult to get funding. It was thought that Bacardi would sponsor them, but they did not want to be associated with a film like Miente which is so heavily associated with sex and violence. Who would have thought...

Granted, the theme of the movie is pretty dark. The protagonist is a photographer who has just moved to Puerto Rico, having escaped a dark, abusive relationship. she is squatting in an abandoned warehouse, and works in a video store. she meets an artist and become enraptured with each other. The ex boyfriend finds her, and shit goes down.

All the actors arrived yesterday, and tomorrow the lead actress is going to a beauty salon to get pampered to look the part of a squatter. Lucky girl.

Keine Kommentare: